Sunday, June 12, 2011

Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow...

Don't worry, I'm not going to finish the title and say that tomorrow we die!! That would just be morbid!  But, as we know, all good things must come to an end.  My "summer of slacking" officially comes to a close tomorrow morning.  For the past few weeks, I haven't had any school, and I also haven't had any job!  To sum it up, I have kind of been a bum!  I've played with my family alot, gone on some hikes, learned an entire song on the guitar, and have watched ALOT of movies and watched alot of TV. 

But tomorrow, my classes start up once again, and I start a new job.  I guess it's time to act like an adult with real-life responsibilities! (Sometimes getting older is just no fun!)  So, I bid farewell to my care-free summer.  I will miss you!  On with the real world...

1 comment:

  1. Adult life is so over-rated. Ha! Good luck with your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete